We encourage people of all ages to join the Massachusetts Association of Older Americans for the many benefits members receive.
Individual Members receive:
- Reduced registration fees for our four annual Aging & Mental Health Conferences. Members pay only $5.00 each for these conferences (a savings of $40 per conference).
- A copy of any MAOA publication.
- Opportunities to participate in policy forums and research studies.
- Exposure to many incredible volunteer opportunities.
Individual-Membership-Form-2016-2017 (1) (2) (please complete and return page 2)
Organizational Members receive:
- Three reduced registration fees for each of our four Aging & Mental Health Conferences.
- Reduced rate of $5 covers cost of full-day conference, including continental breakfast, lunch, conference materials, and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for nurses, social workers, and licensed mental health counselors.
- Copies of MAOA publications.
- Opportunities to participate in policy forums and advocacy campaigns.
Organization-Membership-Form-2016-2017 (2) (1) (please complete and return page 2)
Contact us for additional questions about both individual and organizational enrollment.